CONCRETE ASHTRY MONAD BY LES FINES LAMES - ANTHRACITE
Find balance and simplicity with the MONAD by LES FINES LAMES concrete ashtray.
An ode to the spirit of the cigar: the unity achieved between the individual and the product. Aligning soul and matter, inspired by philosophy and architecture.
On one hand, ancient metaphysics gives its name to the product. On the other, the Japanese Wabi Sabi aesthetics marries the humility of the chosen material.
MONAD - A solitary tasting is an extraordinary moment that we agree to refocus.
Alone in front of oneself, the meditation and the contemplative state that the cigar brings provides the unity.
THE PHILOSOPHY - The design of the MONAD and DYAD by LES FINES LAMES ashtray line is a search for balance and simplicity.
- It is an ode to the spirit of the cigar: the unity achieved between the individual and the product.
- To align soul and matter, LES FINES LAMES has been inspired by two fields that are dear to its heart: philosophy and architecture.
- On one hand, ancient metaphysics gives its name to the products.
- On the other hand, the Japanese Wabi-Sabi aesthetics marries the humility of the chosen material.
“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” - Leonardo da Vinci
THE WABI-SABI - 侘寂 - The Wabi-sabi is the beauty of imperfect, impermanent and incomplete things called to know the patina of time.
The Wabi-Sabi connects two principles.
- The Wabi refers to the fullness and modesty that one can feel in the face of natural phenomena. And the Sabi, the sensation one feels when seeing things shaped by time or the work of men.
- Illustrated by the Zen garden, Wabi-Sabi also finds echo in the art of Kintsugi, which consists of underlining the flaws of a broken object with gold.
- This is the beauty of modest and humble things. The minimalistic, noble and elegant things.
CONCRETE - MONAD and DYAD are made of ultra high-performance mortar, a designer material that allows playing with shapes, sensations and colors.
- Particularly adapted to trendy small architectural or decorative elements with mineral aspect, this material widens the horizon of concrete based products that can now be used to create real works of art.
MADE IN FRANCE - Every piece of MONAD or DYAD is unique, carefully crafted and handmade in Paris, France.
COLORFUL - Grey, Anthracite, Green, Red, Blue. The different available variants can be easily installed in any environment, both indoors and outdoors.
- Matter and color as a grateful tribute to the world, to dreams and travels.