LE PETIT POCKET CIGAR CUTTER - ACACIA BURL
MADE IN FRANCE - Meet LE PETIT by LES FINES LAMES
The ultimate aficionado pocket knife. A sleek yet bold, pocket sized, multi purpose friction folder knife that you can also use to cut your cigars - we're reinventing the everyday cigar accessory.
- Designed in Marseille, produced and assembled in Thiers, LE PETIT by LES FINES LAMES is 100% made in France. Its 6.5 cm long blade makes it legal to carry in a vast majority of countries (even the most restrictives ones!).
- LE PETIT by LES FINES LAMES is very easy to operate and provides the cleanest of cuts you can imagine.
- It is also simple to open with one hand thanks to the lever extending the blade, typical feature of Piedmont Folder Knives.
- Its built-in 23 mm aperture can cut a 58 ring gauge cigar in half. Depending on how much cap you cut, you can cut up to a 70 ring gauge cigar.
- Its knife / cigar cutter dual functionality will make you find your LE PETIT useful in a variety of strategic situation such as opening your mail, slicing lemons for your mojito or, as we often do in France, having an aperitif with a few friends.
- LE PETIT by LES FINES LAMES has been designed to be no bigger than the other cutters on the market while being much more versatile adding the pocket knife dual functionality. Two in one : save space on your EDC (Every Day Carry).