PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE SAFETY WARNING
All Items Associated with Electronic Cigarettes should be handled by an adult only. All directions and warnings must be read and carefully followed.
E-LIQUID CONTAINS NICOTINE WHICH IS BOTH HIGHLY TOXIC AND VERY ADDICTIVE.KEEP WELL AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS. E-LIQUID IS ONLY INTENDED TO BE USED WITH YOUR ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES, E-CIGS, E-CIGARS, E-PIPES OR VAPORIZERS. NOT FOR SALE TO ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 or 21 DEPENDING ON YOUR STATE/COUNTY.
Nicotine, in its pure form, when taken in high enough doses can kill. It is classed as a poison.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY AND OTHERS AROUND YOU, PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATION VERY CAREFULLY WHERE THE TERM E-LIQUID REFERS TO A NICOTINE CONTAINING FLUID AND TAKE ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS.
Please treat all nicotine e-liquids with the utmost care and ensure that you adhere to the following safety advice:
- Keep e-liquid/cartridges locked up, out of reach of children and pets at all times.
- Seek full medical attention immediately in case of an accident, or if you feel unwell, and take this leaflet with you to your doctor.
- Seek medical advice immediately if this product is swallowed.
- Nicotine is highly toxic
- Nicotine is very addictive
- Danger of serious damage to health
- Very toxic by inhalation
- Very toxic when in contact with skin
- Very toxic if swallowed
- May cause sensation/ irritation by skin contact
- Do not use if you are pregnant, and/ or breastfeeding, it may cause harm to the (un)born child
- Vapour from E-liquid may cause irritation to eyes and skin
- Vapour from E-liquid may cause drowsiness or dizziness
- E-liquid is very toxic to aquatic organisms
- E-liquid may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment
- In case of contact with skin, wash immediately and thoroughly with soap and water
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly with water and seek full medical advice immediately
- In case of an accident, or if you feel unwell, seek full medical advice, and show this information to your doctor
- Both container and E-liquid contained within, must be disposed of in a safe way, with due care to both man and the environment
- Use appropriate containment for your E-liquid, to avoid environmental contamination
WARNING – To avoid risk to man and environment, comply with the FOLLOWING instructions for use:
- E-liquid is not to be used by anyone under the age of 18 or 21, depending on your state/county
- Keep your electronic smoking device locked away at all times
- In the event E-liquid is swallowed, seek full medical advice immediately, from a trained medical professional, and provide this information
- Nicotine in its pure form is a poison and can cause very serious harm to both man and the environment
- All nicotine cartridges and E-liquids must be kept in a safe place locked away from children and pets at all times
- The amount of nicotine in one cartridge if ingested by a small child, could cause serious harm. In this case, medical assistance must be sought immediately without delay.
- Do not ever leave batteries charging longer then need. Once they are fully charged, remove them from the outlet.
- Pay attention to the positive and negative ends of the battery, make sure to insert in the appropriate way.
- Store batteries in a safe manner, separate from other batteries and other metal objects, the positive and negative ends of the battery should not touch other metal surfaces, this will cause a spark and a fire. It’s electricity, so treat it with respect and don’t blame others for your stupidity!
The electronic cigarette will not cure a smoker’s addiction to nicotine, the electronic cigarette serves the same purpose as a tobacco cigarette – it delivers its user nicotine. If you do suffer from the disease of Tobacco/Nicotine Dependence Syndrome and want to take steps to give up smoking or cut down the quantity of cigarettes you currently smoke, we recommend you visit your health care provider to discuss NRT (Nicotine Replacement Therapy) or a nicotine harm reduction programme.
Important Note: We are not a pharmaceutical company, we do not produce medical products, we do not design or manufacture the products, we do not test the products, we do not recommend any products, we are not responsible for any purchases made on this site. We are only retailers of the product. You are responsible for researching and knowing what you buy. We will not be held liable, buy shopping with us, you abide to the rules and release and will not hold us liable for any action that may result from use of any products from LegitSmokeShop.com.